Your partner for a
Report suspected foodborne illness with the link below.
Access your KYIR Immunization Record with the link below.
IMPORTANT CONTACT NOTES:
To notify the health department of a notifiable or reportable condition during business hours, please fax the Kentucky Reportable Disease Form to 606-638-3008.
If you need to reach the health department after hours or on the weekend for an EMERGENCY ONLY, please call 606-989-5617.
BOARD OF HEALTH MEETINGS:
Meetings are at 6 p.m. at the Health Department. They are open to the public ~ 11/9/2023, 2/8/2024, and 6/13/2024.
1080 Meadowbrook Lane
Louisa, KY 41230
Phone: (606) 638-4389
Fax: (606) 638-3008
- Breastfeeding Services
- Children’s Health
- Communicable Disease Control
- Dental/Oral Health
- Family Planning
- Grief Counseling/Child Fatality Review Board
- Health Access Nurturing Development Services (HANDS)
- Women’s Cancer Screenings
We are committed to a wide range of community outreach programs for health education and services:
- Diabetes Prevention Program and Support Group
- Health Action Team (HAT)
- KY-Agency for Substance Abuse Policy
- Smile Savers Dental Hygiene Program
- Teen Outreach Program (TOP)
- Tobacco Education and Cessation Classes
- Vital Statistics
- Emergency Planning
- Infectious Disease Reporting & Surveillance
- Emergency Pet Shelter
- Continuity of Operations
- Mass Fatality